Welcome to Civics.
I will be co-teaching the class this semester with Mrs. Vial. We are looking forward to an exciting and interesting semester.
This “wordpress” blog provides the weekly class topics and activities. Paper copies of all class handouts will be available in the classroom. Once student laptops are distributed, to access electronic versions of the readings & handouts, please visit the Civics section of your One Note program.
Monday – No School
Tuesday – No School
Essential Learning: To what degree should government limit individual rights for the benefit of the common good?
- If you could change any law,what would it be, how would you change it and why?
- Course Syllabus Overview…Signature page returned by Friday, September 1, 2017 for 30 pts.
- Current Events Summary
Thursday B – No Class
- Continue Syllabus Overview
- Lessons on Being Human / Being a Positive Self-Advocate to pass through life
- Current Events
- Hate Speech Photo Carousel